From Isis Workshop
There a two alternative paths to automatically creating a tie-point control network.
1) Autoseed Path
- This path will distribute and establish tie-points based on polygon overlaps of a collection of images.
- The image coordinates for each point are immediately measured with the 'autoseed' application.
- The 'footprintinit' and 'findimageoverlaps' are required by 'autoseed'
2) Seedgrid Path
- A gridded pattern of tie-points are established based on specified latitude/longitude values and spacing.
- The image coordinates for each "seeded" point are measured with the 'cnetadd' application.
|Autoseed Path||SeedGrid Path|