From 2018-09-18 to 2018-10-17
- 01:03 PM ISIS Bug #5235 (Resolved): Bugfixes and readability improvements for socetframesettings
- 01:02 PM ISIS Bug #5235 (In Progress): Bugfixes and readability improvements for socetframesettings
- 09:35 AM ISIS Bug #5476 (Closed): qview not opening label files
- This has been tested by Lynn under the fix for both #5439 and this ticket. Lynn has confirmed that this bug has been ...
- 08:56 AM ISIS Feature #5521 (Closed): Add camcoeffs, camdev, camtest, m3loc2net to src/dev
- *Assignee: Christopher Combs* (wasn't selectable in assignee drop-down, so I substituted my name)
Ticket status, p...
- 11:08 AM ISIS Bug #5265 (Closed): TGO CaSSIS Distortion correction is not being applied
- 10:05 AM ISIS Feature #4774: Modify distributeIsis to have a quiet mode
- This ticket may be rejectable, since we will be distributing isis3 installation files via conda and not distributeIsi...
- 09:55 AM ISIS Feature #4833: OSX Licences for Open-Source Libraries Need to Be Found and Consolidated
- This may be a good resource for our non-custom conda-forge (i.e. usgs-astrogeology) packages:
- 09:53 AM ISIS Feature #4833: OSX Licences for Open-Source Libraries Need to Be Found and Consolidated
- With isis3.6.0 migrating to conda for dependencies, this ticket may be rejected (depending on how licenses are made a...
- 03:48 PM ISIS Bug #5265: TGO CaSSIS Distortion correction is not being applied
- It looks like this ticket has been integrated: https://github.com/USGS-Astrogeology/ISIS3/pull/399
Could you verif...
- 02:00 PM ISIS Bug #5327: Does not look ParameterChanges.html file is being updated corrrectly; missing ApiChang...
- I believe that this change has been made to the createReleaseNotesXML script already. I'll have someone verify and cl...
- 01:59 PM ISIS Bug #5369 (Closed): rososiris2isis fails on legal FILTER_NAME
- This was merged into dev and should be in the upcoming isis3.6.0 release.
- 01:39 PM ISIS Bug #5387 (Closed): Oblique resolution is incorrect in phocube with embree ray tracing engine
- As Kristin has said, this ticket has been reviewed and PR'd into dev:
- 08:33 AM ISIS Feature #4919: Convert socet2isis to ISIS 3.5.x
- See 4911. This can be closed.
- 08:33 AM ISIS Feature #4920: Convert isis2socet to ISIS 3.5.x
- See 4911. This can be closed.
- 08:31 AM ISIS Feature #4911: Getting socet2isis and isis2socet control network transfer programs working again
- This is done in https://github.com/USGS-Astrogeology/plio. This ticket can be closed.
- 12:24 PM ISIS Feature #5520: Replace existing GNU Makefile infrastructure with CMake
- The [isis3 cmake branch](https://github.com/usgs-astrogeology/isis3/tree/cmake) is going to be the test-bed and integ...
- 12:19 PM ISIS Feature #5521: Add camcoeffs, camdev, camtest, m3loc2net to src/dev
- Add m3loc2net to the dev/ directory. Again, be explicit with stating at the top of its documentation that it is unsup...
- 10:44 AM ISIS Feature #5521: Add camcoeffs, camdev, camtest, m3loc2net to src/dev
- I would add that they may also be useful for in-house folks in evaluating the camera model for larger data sets when ...
- 09:41 AM ISIS Feature #5521 (Closed): Add camcoeffs, camdev, camtest, m3loc2net to src/dev
- The following applications are useful for in-house developers when creating camera models and useful for in-house pro...
- 09:51 AM ISIS Feature #5520 (In Progress): Replace existing GNU Makefile infrastructure with CMake
- Current status of CMake team effort:
Linux development systems Ubuntu18.04 and Fedora28 are building and testing s...
- 09:32 AM ISIS Feature #5520 (In Progress): Replace existing GNU Makefile infrastructure with CMake
- A current effort is underway to replace the ISIS3 GNU Makefile infrastructure with CMake. This ticket is for merging ...
- 12:48 PM ISIS Question #5515 (Closed): Failed rsync for MRO data
- 10:29 AM ISIS Question #5515 (Resolved): Failed rsync for MRO data
- Marked resolved as per author's request.
- 12:48 PM ISIS Question #5517 (Closed): Install under OSX 10.12.6
- 10:36 AM ISIS Question #5517 (Resolved): Install under OSX 10.12.6
- As per author's request, this issue has been resolved (#5510, #5512 addressed this issue).
- 10:32 AM ISIS Question #5516 (Acknowledged): spiceinit fails to process CRISM FRS files
- 03:05 PM ISIS Feature #5511 (Closed): Tool to create a table on a cube
- 03:05 PM ISIS Feature #5511 (Resolved): Tool to create a table on a cube
- 10:19 AM ISIS Crash #5439 (Closed): qview - seg faults when opening a file without a .cub extension
- Thank you - this works again.
I also retested opening lists (and having various extensions) with not problem.
- 03:55 AM ISIS Question #5517: Install under OSX 10.12.6
- Please close this request and Q 5515 as qview can see ISIS, Thank you
Also available in: Atom