Stuart Sides's activity
From 2017-10-08 to 2017-11-06
- 10:40 AM ISIS Documentation #5225 (Acknowledged): Update install guide for Chandrayaan
- The install guide uses Chan1 instead of Chandrayaan.
Chan1 Mission (kernels can be excluded):
rsync -azv --de...
- 08:53 AM ISIS Question #5207 (Resolved): Rosetta data download?
- 05:06 PM ISIS Question #5207: Rosetta data download?
Rosetta is a newly supported mission and the documentation does not reflect it yet. Please use the installatio...
- 07:43 AM ISIS Bug #4739 (Resolved): edrget broken
- 07:40 AM ISIS Feature #814 (Closed): qview does not take a -pref command line argument
- 01:33 PM ISIS Question #5207 (In Progress): Rosetta data download?
- Ryan, The error message looks like you may not have downloaded the data area for Rosetta. Does the directory from the...
- 05:49 PM ISIS Question #4906 (Closed): THEMIS IR TIN product
- Closed inactivity
- 05:48 PM ISIS Question #4902 (Closed): Regarding Programmer Error
- Closed inactivity
- 05:46 PM ISIS Bug #4857 (Closed): 'Unable to resolve host address pds-imaging.jpl.nasa'
- Closed for author
- 05:44 PM ISIS Question #4028 (Closed): Radiometric calibration for Galileo images: gllssical
- Closed for author
- 05:41 PM ISIS Question #4851 (Closed): I/O error on Cassini RADAR data
- Closed for author.
- 05:38 PM ISIS Feature #1263 (Acknowledged): Design/Develop program to find gaps/holes in mosaic
- 05:37 PM ISIS Feature #1888 (Closed): Aerial photo ingestion and spiceinit program
- Closed. Project delivered.
- 05:37 PM ISIS Question #4879 (Rejected): How to add spice kernel information to an existing CDR PTIF product of...
- 05:36 PM ISIS Recommendation #3911 (Closed): Add new Mercury DEM, PCK and smithed CK kernels to ISIS for distri...
- Mission is complete
- 05:34 PM ISIS Feature #1016 (Acknowledged): ISIS Frame image to SOCET and reverse
- Need to identify if this has been done or still needs to be done
- 05:33 PM ISIS Recommendation #658 (Acknowledged): Apptests for all import applications should compare labels
- 05:31 PM ISIS Question #4545 (Rejected): findfeatures
- Rejected, inactivity.
- 05:29 PM ISIS Feature #2251 (Closed): Rosetta OSIRIS Camera Model
- Closed. The distortion model is in the system 2016-10-31
- 05:27 PM ISIS Feature #1453 (Closed): Update LROC WAC Distortion Model
- Closed. Code was committed on 2010-03-07
- 05:10 PM ISIS Bug #1667: isis2std no longer appears to support GIF type exports
- This needs to be tested with the latest build of Qt
- 05:08 PM ISIS Feature #3873 (Closed): Update Dawn FC Instrument kernel to new version (v10)
- Dawn kernels are now automatically updated.
- 05:02 PM ISIS Bug #4142 (Closed): Fix errors, address occlusion issues and improve performance in NAIF DSK shap...
- Closed. Related to #2035
- 04:56 PM ISIS Feature #3876 (Acknowledged): Add a Transverse Cylindrical projection to ISIS
- 04:41 PM ISIS Question #5189 (Closed): shadow does not work with all data dems
- 07:42 AM ISIS Question #5189 (Assigned): shadow does not work with all data dems
- 07:41 AM ISIS Question #5189: shadow does not work with all data dems
- Hi Alessandro,
The program needs to know the location of the sun relative to Ceres at the time you specified. ISIS...
- 04:38 PM ISIS Question #4930 (Closed): Regarding a mosaic
- 04:33 PM ISIS Bug #4739: edrget broken
- Klaus-Michael Aye,
This issue was mistakenly closed. Have you been able to use edrget since your last note?
- 04:31 PM ISIS Bug #4739 (Assigned): edrget broken
- 04:28 PM ISIS Bug #4931 (Rejected): Plancd bug processing Mariner 9 images
- 07:47 AM ISIS Bug #4931 (Closed): Plancd bug processing Mariner 9 images
- Rejected ISIS2 not maintained (inactivity)
- 03:23 PM ISIS Bug #5191 (Acknowledged): Documentation missing background
- The documentation on CentOS 7 systems is missing its background on the Technical docs devel reference pages. The new ...
- 11:48 AM ISIS Question #4871 (Closed): ISIS preference not found
- Closed for author. Not reproducible on supported Ubuntu 12.04.
- 07:52 AM ISIS Question #4871: ISIS preference not found
- We have been unable to reproduce this issue. Have you had any progress?
To uninstall ISIS3, remove the source/bina...
- 07:45 AM ISIS Bug #5139 (Closed): Error in command
- Closed for the author (inactivity)
- 06:37 PM ISIS Bug #2341 (Resolved): ckwriter & spkwriter can't make kernels for Chandrayaan-1 M3 jigsawed images
- It was thought the time padding ckwriter and spkwriter programs were adding to the start and end times for the M3 ima...
- 03:46 PM ISIS Bug #5177: qnet - recent beta/production versions broken
- Rev 8107 appears to not have this problem. Rev 8110 does.
- 03:42 PM ISIS Bug #5177 (Assigned): qnet - recent beta/production versions broken
Also available in: Atom