Stuart Sides's activity
From 2018-01-18 to 2018-02-16
- 04:15 PM ISIS Feature #4100 (Assigned): A different formula for calculating the detector resolution for the Cam...
- 04:10 PM ISIS Bug #5187 (Assigned): shadow program creates output with all LRS pixels
- The last sentence in the description above is correct. This should fix the problem.
- 03:49 PM ISIS Question #5322: qview error
We can't reproduce this problem. I suspect it has to do with your Ubuntu 17 having an incompatible version o...
- 04:13 PM ISIS Bug #4923 (Closed): fits2isis app tests do not compare labels
- 04:09 PM ISIS Bug #1667 (Feedback): isis2std no longer appears to support GIF type exports
- I still see GIF as an option.
I can't see the documentation.
- 06:46 PM ISIS Question #5330 (Assigned): installation
- 05:22 PM ISIS Bug #5299: qview can't find cocoa (hot or cold)
To reply to this issue, make sure you are signed in (upper right corner) then click the "edit" button, add you...
- 11:55 AM ISIS Question #5162 (Closed): 3.4.13 available for download?
- 11:54 AM ISIS Question #5322 (Assigned): qview error
- Hi Galvin,
The current public release of ISIS supports Ubuntu 14 LTS. Your 17 is a lot newer. We are working on the ...
- 08:57 PM ISIS Question #5312: New User Cannot get software to run
- Hi Leah,
If you have it working please set the status of this ticket to "Closed".
If you have other questions ple...
- 07:28 AM ISIS Bug #5313 (Acknowledged): startup scripts should not reference local drives
- The csh and sh startup scripts reference drives they should not. These should be completely generic (i.e., not usgs s...
- 06:57 AM ISIS Question #5312 (Resolved): New User Cannot get software to run
- Hi Leah,
It looks like the start up script did not modify the environment for the shell running in your terminal win...
- 01:55 PM ISIS Feature #703 (Assigned): ddd2isis does not support 24-bit images
- 01:52 PM ISIS Bug #1667 (Assigned): isis2std no longer appears to support GIF type exports
- 01:49 PM ISIS Documentation #5241 (Assigned): Update Learning About Map Projections page to include all support...
- 08:20 AM ISIS Bug #5299 (In Progress): qview can't find cocoa (hot or cold)
- Hi Paul,
Can you send me the contents of your $ISISROOT/version file please?
- 08:16 AM ISIS Bug #5223: M3 default kernels need to be removed from the data area
- Those three are more than a minute off. That is too far out to call it a rounding problem. I'll track it down.
- 12:36 PM ISIS Bug #5284 (Assigned): MiniRF unitTest is failing
- 09:55 AM ISIS Bug #4089 (Closed): getsn contains unreachable code
Also available in: Atom