qnet - debug statements going to shell
When I select points in qnet for editing, the following shows up in my launching window:
setright Measure: "EW0235471431G_bndry_11_Recover"
This is repeated for each new point selected.
I have seen this in isis3production2014-01-14, but not under the recently released version of isis isis3.4.5.
- Description updated (diff)
Updated by Tammy Becker over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Acknowledged
Triaged high due the fact that this is new since Jan. public release
- Assignee set to Kristin Berry
- Status changed from Acknowledged to In Progress
- Target version set to 3.4.7 (2014-08-27 Aug)
- Impact updated (diff)
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
I removed all the debug statements from ControlPointEdit.cpp.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Debug statements are gone - thank you! And sorry I didn't point you to any test data - assumed Tracie would address this and she usually has a small net to play with.
Also available in: Atom