Preference file font setting being ignored
Font style and size from IsisPreferences will now be applied to ISIS GUI applications.
The preference file does not accept changes to the font type or size. This may be a problem only on macs. Could be this option may have been removed or never worked. At minimmum we may want to allow the font size to increase or decrease on the GUI much like a browser.
Updated by Steven Lambright over 7 years ago
I can confirm that this preference is not being used everywhere (if anywhere).
This seems like it was an old work-around to not taking a user's desktop preferences which ought to contain all of the font information we would want.
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to 3.4.10 (FY15 R3 2015-07-23 Jul)
- Status changed from Acknowledged to Assigned
- Assignee set to Marjorie Hahn
- Target version changed from 3.4.10 (FY15 R3 2015-07-23 Jul) to 214
Updated by Marjorie Hahn over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to In Progress
- Target version changed from 214 to 3.5.1 (Sprint 1)
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Updated by Marjorie Hahn over 1 year ago
- Duplicated by Bug #4029: Font and font size preference not being used added
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 (Sprint 1) to 3.5.1 (2017-08-08 Aug)
Also available in: Atom