Need QDebug <<operator for PVL classes
It would be helpful (especially for unit tests) to implement the qdebug operator<< for pvl classes (PvlContainer, PvlObject, Pvl, PvlKeyword, PvlGroup).
The std::ostream operator<< is already implemented.
For implementation example, see the LinearAlgebra class in the SVN sensorModelRefactor branch.
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from QDebug <<operator for PVL classes to Need QDebug <<operator for PVL classes
- Status changed from New to Acknowledged
Adding a qDebug << operator to the PVLxxxx classes will make unittests more consistent and easier to write and read.
- Status changed from Acknowledged to Assigned
- Assignee set to Adam Paquette
- Target version set to 3.4.13 (FY16 R3 2016-08-31 Aug)
- Assignee changed from Adam Paquette to Kelvin Rodriguez
- Status changed from Assigned to In Progress
- Target version changed from 3.4.13 (FY16 R3 2016-08-31 Aug) to 3.5.1 (Sprint 1)
- Status changed from In Progress to Blocked
This ticket has been moved to blocked until Kelvin has time to work on it.
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 (Sprint 1) to 3.5.2 (2017-01-31 Jan)
- Status changed from Blocked to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Assigned
Also available in: Atom