Verify that SurfacePoint unitTest is outputting correct values
A line with lat/lon values was added to the SurfacePoint unitTest output.
We need to verify that these values are correct.
- Project changed from IPCE Internal to ISIS
- Category set to API
Updated by Tammy Becker over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Acknowledged
- Target version set to 3.5.1 (Sprint 1)
- Assignee set to Jesse Mapel
- Status changed from Acknowledged to In Progress
Looking at the unitTest changes, this appears to be referencing the lat/lon/radius weight outputs.
Weights have been checked by hand and are the correct values (the inverse square of the corresponding sigma value).
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
No changes were made as the values are correct.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 (Sprint 1) to 3.5.1 (2017-08-08 Aug)
Also available in: Atom