CameraFactory needs to be modified for reading the Camera PVL
Camera.plugin file will now be searched from the bottom up. The last camera version will be returned.
The CameraFactory class reads the PVL $ISISROOT/lib/CameraPlugin . It uses the first group it finds in the plugin file. In the event that a Camera has been installed multiple times during the build process there will be multiple groups in the plugin file. It probably should use the last group that matches. This would ensure the proper version number of the Camera was checked when the number changes.
Updated by Steven Lambright almost 7 years ago
I would think "make install" would remove any existing groups and just add the new ones, otherwise the file keeps growing.
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from Acknowledged to Assigned
- Assignee set to Summer Stapleton
- Status changed from Assigned to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Impact updated (diff)
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
Need to add a history entry in the .h
It would be helpful for the next programmer if you documented why this change was done.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom