qview - match point tool "save as" control network doesn't update for future save's
I loaded a 'coreg' output network into the qview Match Tool.
I modified a point and decided to "save as" to a different output filename.
I noticed in the "Match Tool" editor window the control network displayed did not update with the new output filename.
This suggests future edits and "save"s will go to the original, not the new output filename.
- Target version set to 3.4.13 (FY16 R3 2016-08-31 Aug)
- Assignee set to Kelvin Rodriguez
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
3.4.13 (FY16 R3 2016-08-31 Aug))
- Status changed from Acknowledged to Assigned
- Assignee set to Adam Goins
- Target version set to 3.5.2 (2017-01-31 Jan)
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Impact updated (diff)
The saveAsNet function was modified to set the title of the MatchTool window and the CNet name label to reflect the newly saved project if the save was successful.
- Target version changed from 3.5.2 (2017-01-31 Jan) to 3.5.3
Updated by Tammy Becker 7 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Tested this on astrovm4. The control point editor window now displays the new filename that had been defined under "save as" .
Also available in: Atom