lronac2isis not stacking error messages
More detailed error messages returned for bad or erroneous keywords. Will return the generic message followed by the specific error.
The lronac2isis app is not stacking error messages correctly. It is only reporting the last message thrown when it is checking the input labels to see if the correct keywords are available.
I/O ERROR The PDS header is missing important keyword(s).
This error should have other stacked before it, giving more details as to what keyword is not correct.
Suggestion: Change the ISIS exception to use the call that starts with an other message, so they will stack correctly.
- Assignee set to Kelvin Rodriguez
- Assignee deleted (
This work can now be started. When the changes are ready, please forward them to Ernest and Victor (see Stuart) for review before committing them to the repository.
- Status changed from Acknowledged to Assigned
- Assignee set to Adam Paquette
- Target version set to 3.4.13 (FY16 R3 2016-08-31 Aug)
- Status changed from Assigned to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Target version changed from 3.4.13 (FY16 R3 2016-08-31 Aug) to 214
- Target version changed from 214 to 3.5.1 (Sprint 1)
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 (Sprint 1) to 3.5.1 (2017-08-08 Aug)
Also available in: Atom