Add TargetBody support to SpiceRotation class (documentation and unit testing)
Documentation and code review changes won't affect ISIS. Adds target body support to spice rotations.
We need to determine the changes that were made and the possible impact on ISIS.
This description should be updated with a description of the changes and impacts before merging to ISIS.
We also will need to add tests for the new methods/scope to the unitTest.
- @history 2015-08-05 Debbie A. Cook - Programmer notes - Modified LoadCache,
- and ComputeAv.
- Added new methods
- loadPCFromSpice, loadPCFromTable, toJ2000Partial, poleRaCoefs,
- poleDecCoefs, pmCoefs, poleRaNutPrecCoefs, poleDecNutPrecCoefs,
- mNutPrecCoefs, sysNutPrecConstants, sysNutPrecCoefs,
- usePckPolynomial, setPckPolynomial(raCoef, decCoef, pmCoef),
- getPckPolynomial, setEphemerisTimePckPolyFunction, getFrameType
- and members m_frameType, m_tOrientationAvailable,
- m_raPole, m_decPole, m_pm, m_raNutPrec, m_decNutPrec, m_pmNutPrec,
- m_sysNutPrec0, m_sysNutPrec1, m_dscale, m_Tscale to support request for
- solving for target body parameters.
- Also added a new enumerated value for Source, PckPolyFunction,
- PartialType, WRT_RotationRate.
- @history 2016-02-15 Debbie A. Cook - Programmer notes - Added private method
- setFrameType to set the frame type. It also loads the planetary
- constants for a PCK type.