Bug #2244: Pixel (Line/Sample) Projection Offset Issue
hirdrgen - PDS product needs correct Offsets
Export HiRISE map to PDS
Mentor: Trent Hare
- #4507 should be done before starting this ticket.
- See ticket #4507 for DoD.
- Related to Bug #2244: Pixel (Line/Sample) Projection Offset Issue added
- Target version deleted (
Updated by Tammy Becker over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Acknowledged
- Target version set to 3.5.1 (Sprint 1)
- Test Reviewer set to John Shinaman
App tests in all dirs check the labels so the testing will support pixel offset verification.
- Tracker changed from UserTestPlan to Bug
User test plans are done. These have been converted to bugs, so they will be resolved.
- Story points set to 1
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from hirdrgen - Convert HiRISE RDR cubes into PDS standard format to hirdrgen - PDS product needs correct Offsets
This is a PDS output program. This is a variation from the 4705 ticket and will need to be reviewed separately.
- Assignee set to John Bonn
- Parent task set to #2244
- Status changed from Acknowledged to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Updated PDS ouput routine as part of m2244. Test truth data for hirdrgen was updated.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Closed after testing by Trent
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 (Sprint 1) to 3.5.1 (2017-08-08 Aug)
Also available in: Atom