Bug #2244: Pixel (Line/Sample) Projection Offset Issue
hidtmgen - Generates PDS products from a DMT and/or orthorectified images
Export to PDS
Mentor: Trent Hare
- Related to Bug #2244: Pixel (Line/Sample) Projection Offset Issue added
- Target version deleted (
Updated by Tammy Becker over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Acknowledged
- Target version set to 3.5.1 (Sprint 1)
- Test Reviewer set to John Shinaman
App tests in all appropriate dirs check the labels so the testing will support pixel offset verification.
- Tracker changed from UserTestPlan to Bug
User test plans are done. These have been converted to bugs, so they will be resolved.
This is a PDS output program. This is a variation from the 4705 ticket and will need to be reviewed separately.
- Assignee set to John Bonn
PDS output updated as part of m2244. Test truth data was updated for hidtmgen
- Status changed from Acknowledged to In Progress
- Parent task set to #2244
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Closed after testing by Trent
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 (Sprint 1) to 3.5.1 (2017-08-08 Aug)
Also available in: Atom