sumspice fails tests when runnings manually in ipce
In IPCE, sumspice fails it's tests when running the tests manually. When isis3mgr builds ipce and runs the app tests there is not an issue.
This might have to do with an ISIS preference.
- Status changed from New to Acknowledged
- Related to Feature #4553: Update and improve sumspice for additional mission support (Hayabusa, Dawn, OSIRIS-REx) added
- Assignee set to Kristin Berry
- Assignee deleted (
- Assignee set to Ian Humphrey
Makayla mentioned that you fixed this problem?
- Status changed from Acknowledged to Feedback
This is no longer an issue. It appears to be corrected with the recent work done in #4553.
Please close this ticket.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Target version set to 3.5.0 (FY17 2017-01-25 Jan)
Also available in: Atom