Feature #4777: Need to install MathJax for Doxygen
Failed Class documentation builds
A number of issues are addressed:
1) class documentation has been updated to look similar to old format.
2) build system for programmer and developer docs has been simplified
3) configuration of doxygen for programmer and developer doc has been simplified.
4) 20K+ lines of documenation warning messages are redirected to log files to allow viewing of non-doc error messages during build.
5)some doc build failures due to invalid doxygen tags have been addressed.
6) crashes of doxygen have been confirmed to be doxygen bugs fixed in version 1.8.14 of doxygen.
7) doxygen configuration files have been updated to version 1.8.14
8) updated math formula generation to use MathJax instead of LaTex
9) removed very old deprecated and redirect web pages.
10) Updated configuration to follow Doxygen standard configuration more closely.
11) removed "app object" documentation (not application documentation)
12) simplified CSS configuration.
13) fixed class hierarchy diagrams.
14) updated and simplified html test target for building individual object documentation
Most classes within ISIS do not build their documentation correctly. Also the errors are not reported to the ISIS team when they do have problems.