Some application changes did not make it into the release notes for the 3.5.0 documentation.
Here is a partial list of programs that did not make it the announcement:
nirs2isis (This should be categorized as a Hayabusa app)
OSIRIS-REx applications and camera model. (This is also not listed as a supported mission in our main documentation page)
The UpturnedEllipsoidTransverseAzimuthal project did not get a mention.
Also in the ParameterChanges page, all the Name/Date entries are listed twice.
There are likely others too.
- Target version set to 3.5.0 (FY17-patch 2017-04-07 Apr)
- Subject changed from Imcomplet release notes to Incomplet release notes
- Subject changed from Incomplet release notes to Incomplete release notes
- Status changed from Acknowledged to Assigned
- Assignee set to Makayla Shepherd
- Status changed from Assigned to In Progress
In the ParameterChanges, not all of the name and date entries are listed twice (but most are) and this problem has been occurring since isis3.4.12. I'm creating a separate but related ticket for that issue.
- Related to Bug #4666: Release Notes ParameterChanges name/date listed twice added
- Related to deleted (Bug #4666: Release Notes ParameterChanges name/date listed twice)
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Target version changed from 3.5.0 (FY17-patch 2017-04-07 Apr) to 3.5.1 (Sprint 1)
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 (Sprint 1) to 3.5.1 (2017-08-08 Aug)
Also available in: Atom