ProcessMosaic error message format is not consistent with other messages
Should have no impact on functionality.
USER ERROR Pvl Group [BandBin] in Key[FilterName] In valueNIRand Out value=BLU do not match in ProcessMosaic.cpp at 1204.
This message is difficult to read.
It should be more user friendly. Maybe explain that the cube being added to the mosaic has a different value from the base mosaic cube for this keyword and two are required to be identical.
Updated by Tammy Becker over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Acknowledged
please note that there is a parameter in the mosaic applications that can override the default requirement.
A 'friendly' message could include a reminder/notice of this option.
- Assignee set to John Bonn
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from Acknowledged to Assigned
- Assignee set to Summer Stapleton
- Target version set to 3.5.1 (Sprint 1)
- Status changed from Assigned to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Updated by Tammy Becker about 1 year ago
The error is useful and thank you for including mention of the override option.
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 (Sprint 1) to 3.5.1 (2017-08-08 Aug)
Also available in: Atom