pixel2map is throwing errors - too many files open at once
No impact on existing application behavior
The pixel2map application is reaching system limits for the number of files that are being open at one time.
This requires a change in how we manage certain operations when a large number of files are provided in the FROMLIST parameter.
- Assignee set to Jesse Mapel
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Available for testing at /work/users/jmapel/HayabusaPixel2Map/isis/
It is built for prog 21. There is also a collection of 2000+ Hayabusa NIRS images which can be used for testing in /work/users/jmapel/HayabusaPixel2Map/20051111_ingested/
Project the input cubes one at a time with the -batchlist parameter or via a script and then combine the projections with a mosaicing app such as automos.
Updated by Kris Becker 10 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 (Sprint 1) to 3.5.1 (2017-08-08 Aug)
Also available in: Atom