findfeatures cannot apply more than one algorithm
No impact on existing findfeatures functionality
findfeatures generates an error when more than one algorithm specification is provided.
- Assignee set to Jesse Mapel
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Available for testing at /work/projects/isis/latest/m04765
The error occurs when multiple algorithm specifications are used and the last algorithm specification is not the best solution.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Impact updated (diff)
A version is available for testing at
Updated by Kris Becker 8 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 (Sprint 1) to 3.5.1 (2017-08-08 Aug)
Also available in: Atom