Qmos - FindTool doesn't locate poles
qmos can now locate XYCoordinate (0, 0)
The FindTool will no longer locate lat +/-90.0, lon 360 when polar projected images are loaded. It will however find latitude +/-89.9, lon 360.
This is a newly introduced bug as trying to "Go to Point" 90.0, 360 works fine on astrovm3, isis3production2016-11-22
Test data can be found under /work/users/lweller/Isis3Tests/Qmos/FindTool/:
- launch qmos
- open cube list npola_cubs.lis
- quick load map file npola_clon0_3m.map to put data in polar projection
- add a grid (default is fine) to see where the pole is
- select Find Tool
- enter latitude=90 longitude=360, then Go to Point ---> no point appears
- enter latitude=89.9 longitude=360, then Go to Point --- > point appears near the pole
See attached png for what you can expect to see doing the above.
Repeat process for south pole images by loading cube list spola_cubs.lis, map file spola_clon0_3m.map, and trying to locate -90, 360.
This problem exists in the public version of isis, isis3.5.0.
#9 Updated by Lynn Weller 6 months ago
I just tried to test this on astrovm4 by setting my version of isis to /work/projects/isis/latest/m04898/trunk/isis (which did not produce errors), but when I attempted to run qmos I got the following:
qmos: Command not found.
Was this maybe not quite ready for testing yet?