Install newest New Horizons kernels
The New Horizons team has published new kernels on the NAIF web site. Install them into the full db structure so the community can use them and the newest data.
- Status changed from Assigned to In Progress
- Target version set to 3.5.1 (Sprint 1)
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
spiceinit will not work on images without a 'normal' target name ex: RA_DEC_ instead of Pluto, but I think this is expected.
Here is a working example (with Pluto as the Target):
[/work/projects/newhorizons/data/leisa/PlutoEncounter/nh-p-leisa-3-pluto-v2.0/data] spiceinit fr=20150626_029761/lsb_0297618948_0x53c_sci.fit.cub
- Status changed from Resolved to Code Review
- Test Reviewer set to Jesse Mapel
- Test Reviewer deleted (
- Status changed from Code Review to Feedback
I was able to spiceinit leisa, lorri, and mvic tdi images successfully. Kernels matched with the most recent NAIF meta kernels for New Horizons.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 (Sprint 1) to 3.5.1 (2017-08-08 Aug)
Also available in: Atom