Documentation errors in findfeatures
Old algorithm specifications that used the MSERA name will need to be changed to use MSER now.
There are several errors in the findfeatures documentation that needs to be corrected:
1) The AKAZE algorithm is documented as having both a detector and extractor but its only an Extractor.
2) MSER is misnamed - it needs to be MSERA.
3) It has been suggest to use numerical enumeration when describing outlier steps (i.e., First -> 1), Second -> 2), etc...)
4) Please review for additional typos and flow issues.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Jesse Mapel
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 (2017-08-08 Aug) to 3.5.1 (Sprint 1)
AKAZE is documented as being both a detector and extractor in the OpenCV documentation. Our code had it flagged as only an extractor. I've modified it to be flagged as both now.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
The new app documentation is at
For testing, the MSER detector and the AKAZE detector need to be tested.
MSER can be paired with the SIFT extractor
AKAZE needs to be paired with either KAZE or AKAZE as an extractor
New documentation with more changes can be found at
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 (Sprint 1) to 3.5.1 (2017-08-08 Aug)
Also available in: Atom