ISIS 3.5.0 OS Compatibility
I'm trying to set up ISIS 3.5.0 on a machine that dual boots openSUSE 42.2 and Mint 18.1 (based on Ubuntu 16.04). Even if they're not officially supported, is ISIS known to run on these OSes?
I have fairly new hardware, and older OSes eat up unnecessary space and may not function with my chipset if I can avoid them.
Updated by Tammy Becker over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Acknowledged
- forgot to mention that openSUSE 42.2 is a compatible code derivative of SLE 12
- Status changed from Acknowledged to Assigned
- Assignee set to Stuart Sides
Jared, The ISIS distribution has only been tested on Ubuntu 14.04. So the derivatives of 16 have not been tested.
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Target version set to N/A
- Tracker changed from Bug to Question
Also available in: Atom