spiceinit - Segmentation Fault on CaSSIS Images
This change will not affect any other missions.
spiceinit on CaSSIS images (e.g., the attached file) with the command
spiceinit from=CAS-MCO-2016-11-22T18.104.22.1684-BLU-03000-B1.cub spkpredict=true ckpredict=true
results in a segmentation fault.
Attached are the cube from the example above as well as the .dat and .xml file used to create the cube with
P.S. It looks like the files didn't attach. I get an error when I try to upload them here. I've emailed them to Jeannie and Stuart with a request to attach them here.
Updated by Tammy Becker 9 months ago
- Status changed from New to Acknowledged
- Assignee set to Jean Backer
- Status changed from Acknowledged to In Progress
- Target version set to 3.5.2 (2017-01-31 Jan)
It appears as though the distortion coefficients were not present in the latest IK update. So we added these values to the IAK.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom