Add isis2pds4 program for exporting generic ISIS3 cube
isis2pds will have a new option to export to PDS4. The default will still be to export to PDS3, so backwards compatibility will be maintained.
Add isis2pds4 program for exporting generic ISIS3 cube to image with PDS4 compatible labels.
Updated by Tammy Becker about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Acknowledged
- Status changed from Acknowledged to In Progress
The scope of this ticket has been changed to update isis2pds to have an option to export to pds4. (The default will still be to export to pds3 so backwards compatibility is maintained.)
- Related to Feature #5203: Update PvlToXmlTranslationManager to handle latest translation scheme added
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Related to Feature #5240: Improvements to exporting pds4 files from ISIS3 cubes added
Also available in: Atom