jigsaw error test full path
Should not impact any ISIS functionality
The error.txt file from the error test for jigsaw has full paths in it. Diff a run from production with a run from beta to see the differences.
Fix: add a sed command to remove everything between the opening square bracket "[" and the file name (i.e., strip off the path).
- Status changed from Acknowledged to Assigned
- Assignee set to Summer Stapleton
- Target version set to 3.5.2 (2017-01-31 Jan)
- Status changed from Assigned to In Progress
Changes made in /work/projects/isis/latest/m05234
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Test Reviewer set to Stuart Sides
Also available in: Atom