IPCE-Merge ipce branch into dev, changes to ipce application only
This will not affect the functionality of any existing ISIS applications. This only affects the ipce application and support classes.
Merge ipce branch into dev with the following changes to ipce:
* Ipce can now import large data sets.
* Ecubs created with updated SPICE upon accepting jigsaw results.
* Relative paths are created in ecubs pointing to DN data so that projects can be re-located. This involved changes to the Cube class, but only to ecub functionality which only the ipce application is using.
* Recent projects has been implemented.
* Map and registration templates can be imported and edited.
* Misc bug fixes.