From 2018-07-10 to 2018-08-08
- 09:16 PM Question #5478 (Acknowledged): How to obtain the rotation matrix of the camera in the bodyfixed f...
I am new to the ISIS c++ API. I have currently managed to compile ISIS3 from the cmake branch from the github ...
- 04:39 PM Bug #2092: mapmos track option doesn't work as expected
- This is correct. Special Pixels should not be taken into consideration for this.
- 03:07 PM MAPSIT special action team solicits feedback on ISIS
- NASA has chartered the Mapping and Planetary Spatial Infrastructure Team (MAPSIT) to create a special action team to ...
- 11:29 AM Documentation #5475 (Resolved): website's description of ISIS cube format different from distribu...
- 11:29 AM Documentation #5475 (In Progress): website's description of ISIS cube format different from distr...
- Hi Jean-Luc,
The cube labels mostly follow the PVL format described in https://pds.nasa.gov/datastandards/pds3/stand...
- 11:23 AM Bug #5476: qview not opening label files
- Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, this solution solves a problem that does not exist (as described in my i...
- 11:07 AM Bug #5476 (Acknowledged): qview not opening label files
- Hi Jean-Luc,
This is a qview bug in the most recent version of isis.
Here is a work around:
- 10:35 AM Feature #5473 (Acknowledged): ProcessMosaic should clean-up separate tracking cube
- 06:44 PM Bug #5476 (Closed): qview not opening label files
I attempted to display a (detached) ISIS cube provided in the distribution at $ISISDATA/base/testData/isisT...
- 06:31 PM Documentation #5475 (Resolved): website's description of ISIS cube format different from distribu...
The description of the ISIS cube format at [[https://isis.astrogeology.usgs.gov/documents/LabelDictionary/L...
- 12:39 PM Feature #5473 (Acknowledged): ProcessMosaic should clean-up separate tracking cube
- After creating a mosaic with tracking enabled, a separate tracking cube is created. If the user then chooses to overw...
- 12:48 PM Bug #5248 (Resolved): AutoReg sub-pixel failure results in the registration using the previous value
- The build for this ticket and #5247 are here:
- 12:40 PM Bug #5247 (Resolved): AutoReg fails on 1 dimensional pattern chips
- 12:38 PM Recommendation #5401 (Closed): Control point colors should be consistent across applications
- 12:13 PM Feature #5417 (Closed): Add CaSSIS mosaic app
- This will be merged in with all of the other CaSSIS changes
- 11:45 AM Bug #5472 (Acknowledged): Automos - priority=average does not work properly for bit type Unsigned...
- 11:35 AM Bug #5472 (Acknowledged): Automos - priority=average does not work properly for bit type Unsigned...
- An output UnsignedWord averaged mosaic from automos does not have averaged data in, but seems to put one file on top ...
- 04:42 PM Feature #5467 (Acknowledged): Expanding Mapmos tracking capabilities
- Currently, mapmos does not copy tracking information from an input mosaic into the output mosaic. For example, using ...
- 10:37 AM Feature #4912 (Closed): keyboard shortcut for clear option from qview tracking tool
- 08:02 AM Bug #5466 (Acknowledged): photomet aborting after bad free
- I see this malloc error occasionally. It happens when I am running a big batch job (using batchfile=). I can restart ...
- 01:57 PM Bug #971: automos/qview - Mosaic tracking not reporting filename or serial number
- The data in my description are here: /work/users/lweller/Isis3Tests/Automos/Tracking/
- 08:13 AM Bug #971 (In Progress): automos/qview - Mosaic tracking not reporting filename or serial number
- 08:49 AM Feature #5418 (Closed): Make tgocassis2isis ingest tgocassisrdrgen output
- 08:48 AM Feature #5418 (Resolved): Make tgocassis2isis ingest tgocassisrdrgen output
- 08:25 AM Recommendation #5464 (Acknowledged): Move translation and config files from $ISIS3DATA into the s...
- 07:51 AM Recommendation #5463 (Acknowledged): Pluto and Charon not in pdsImageProjection.trn
- 01:26 PM Recommendation #5464 (Acknowledged): Move translation and config files from $ISIS3DATA into the s...
- This comes from a [github issue](https://github.com/USGS-Astrogeology/ISIS3/issues/351)
Moving these files into th...
- 01:21 PM Recommendation #5463 (Acknowledged): Pluto and Charon not in pdsImageProjection.trn
In $ISIS3DATA/base/translations/pdsImageProjection.trn, In the 'TargetName' group, neither Pluto nor Charon appe...
- 09:06 AM Feature #5434 (Closed): Replace ControlCubeGraphNode based ControlNet graph with a graph library
- 04:38 PM Bug #5451: qnet range parameter throws error and then kills operability of qnet
- Janet showed me the steps to reproduce the error. The lat/lon values are below:
- 04:15 PM Bug #5459 (Closed): jigsaw error on prog22 tests
- jigsaw has a problem with the nightly tests on prog22. It is unable to find a library.
This is the error:
- 11:20 AM Bug #5451: qnet range parameter throws error and then kills operability of qnet
- Hi Janet,
I was unable to reproduce your error with you data set.
Can you reproduce the error and have me look ...
Also available in: Atom