There two alternative paths to automatically creating a tie-point control network.
- Autoseed Path
- This path will distribute and establish tie-points based on polygon overlaps of a collection of images.
- The image coordinates for each point are immediately measured with the autoseed application.
- The footprintinit and findimageoverlaps are required by autoseed
- Seedgrid Path
- A gridded pattern of tie-points are established based on specified latitude/longitude values and spacing.
- The image coordinates for each "seeded" point are measured with the cnetadd application.
Creating a Tie-Point Control Network¶
|autoseed Path||seedgrid Path|