- Registered on: 2013-03-15
- ISIS (Developer, Reporter, 2013-03-15)
- IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) (Business, 2018-04-24)
- 06:39 PM ISIS Feature #4009: Please add Radius and Slope as new parameters in Phocube.
- FX does not like cubes that have already been projected. This is why it would be good to have radius (or elevation) a...
- 02:57 PM ISIS Feature #4009 (Rejected): Please add Radius and Slope as new parameters in Phocube.
- Please add Local Radius and Local Slope as new parameters in Phocube. This would actually be three parameters as slop...
- 02:53 PM ISIS Documentation #4008 (Closed): Albedo and Morphology options in Phocube are misnamed.
- Albedo and Morphology options in Phocube are misnamed. Neither of these parameters are related to either albedo or mo...
- 01:30 PM ISIS Feature #1900 (Closed): Rosetta OSIRIS Ingestion
- 12:01 PM ISIS Feature #2251 (Closed): Rosetta OSIRIS Camera Model
- Complete OSIRIS Camera Model and install Rosetta elements (e.g. SPICE, shape models for Steins and 21 Lutetia).
- 10:38 PM ISIS Feature #1963 (Closed): New Horizons MVIC Tdi Camera Model (with SPICE)
- The New Horizons instrument, Ralph MVIC, needs a camera models for its two modes of operation: (1) Frames transfer an...
- 10:35 PM ISIS Feature #1962 (Closed): New Horizons MVIC Ingestion
- The New Horizons Instrument, Ralph MVIC, needs ingestion and spice routines to support both a framing transfer mode a...
- 01:27 PM ISIS Feature #1897 (Closed): New Horizons LORRI Camera Model
- The plan is to deliver the model to the NH team as a special cut of ISIS. This will be delivered Friday 17 Jan 2014....
- 04:16 PM ISIS Feature #1895 (Closed): New Horizons LORRI Ingestion
- This task was originally set to 40 hours, but was completed in 32 hrs. This leaves an additional 8 hours in reserve.
Also available in: Atom