- Registered on: 2013-03-15
- 09:39 AM ISIS Documentation #5315 (In Progress): Rosetta folder missing from ISIS install page
We are aware of this problem (see posts #5207 and #5218). The updates will be available in the next release o...
- 04:12 PM ISIS Bug #4601 (Closed): Interactive programs display "Q" errors in launching shells
- Apparently that clean install wasn't really clean.
Got it done the right way and the XCB error message is gone.
- 12:23 PM ISIS Bug #4601 (Feedback): Interactive programs display "Q" errors in launching shells
- I was just upgraded to windows 10 and received a new install of putty and xming, but continue to get these errors in ...
- 01:14 PM ISIS Bug #5223 (Feedback): M3 default kernels need to be removed from the data area
- The cluster problems have been addressed and I was able to rerun my job attempting to use the new default kernels db ...
- 01:44 PM ISIS Feature #5142: Auto resize the columns on qview's Advanced Tracking Tool
- Agreed. It not only remembers column size adjustments from one session to the next, but also what I had enabled as w...
- 01:47 PM ISIS Bug #5282: Fix control apps to update the ControlPoint/ControlMeasure ChooserName and DateTime.
- I haven't thought through this completely, but there are likely more cases than the two listed that would indicate a ...
- 01:36 PM ISIS Bug #5223: M3 default kernels need to be removed from the data area
- Working on getting all my data through spiceinit via the cluster, but there are some issues there. Hopefully within ...
- 12:55 PM ISIS Bug #4601 (Feedback): Interactive programs display "Q" errors in launching shells
- My work is done primarily on a virtual machine using VmWare and shells to astrovm4.
I also use putty/xming on occasi...
- 12:38 PM ISIS Bug #5262 (Closed): qview - window selection issue
- Behaviour is now back to normal. Thanks!
- 10:37 AM ISIS Feature #2150: qnet - Add a find point ID option
- I agree with all of Tammy's observations and recommendations. This could be useful and it is certainly better having...
Also available in: Atom