- Registered on: 2013-03-15
- ISIS 2 Ports (Developer, 2013-07-26)
- ISIS (Developer, Reporter, 2013-03-15)
- IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) (Business, 2018-04-24)
- 02:10 PM ISIS Bug #5548: qmos - grid hangs when LongitudeDirection=PositiveWest
- The gridding apparently worked with positive west longitudes sometime in the recent past (2015/2016 time frame). I a...
- 01:09 PM ISIS Bug #5548 (Acknowledged): qmos - grid hangs when LongitudeDirection=PositiveWest
- Working under isis3beta2018-09-18, but does not appear to be a new bug as it exits under old OS isis3production2016-1...
- 10:44 AM ISIS Feature #5521: Add camcoeffs, camdev, camtest, m3loc2net to src/dev
- I would add that they may also be useful for in-house folks in evaluating the camera model for larger data sets when ...
- 10:19 AM ISIS Crash #5439 (Closed): qview - seg faults when opening a file without a .cub extension
- Thank you - this works again.
I also retested opening lists (and having various extensions) with not problem.
- 04:42 PM ISIS Question #5506: Processing HRSC .IMG files from PSA
- Bummer. If the site had been up I was going to grab the file and see if that worked.
Unfortunately, spiceinit won...
- 03:32 PM ISIS Question #5506: Processing HRSC .IMG files from PSA
I haven't personally processed HRSC data (except for already projected dtm's) but I just did a search for "hr...
- 05:28 PM ISIS Bug #5476: qview not opening label files
- Hi Jean-Luc,
Are you looking for data to help yourself get familiar with ISIS applications? If so, the $ISISDATA/...
- 01:37 PM ISIS Feature #4899: Make mosiac tracking information available
- Successfully tested automos with 16 and 32 bit data:
- 01:11 PM ISIS Bug #2052: mapmos Track option error message is inaccurate
- Tested this under /work/users/lweller/Isis3Tests/MapMos/2018Tracking/ and the message is must more informative.
- 12:55 PM ISIS Bug #971 (Closed): automos/qview - Mosaic tracking not reporting filename or serial number
- I have tested the changes with data under /work/users/lweller/Isis3Tests/Automos/2018Tracking/Kaguya_16bit/.
Also available in: Atom