- Registered on: 2013-03-15
- 01:14 PM ISIS Bug #5223: M3 default kernels need to be removed from the data area
- I tested the changes on the image in my testing area and spiceinit successfully ran. I will test all 883 files avail...
- 05:38 PM ISIS Feature #5142: Auto resize the columns on qview's Advanced Tracking Tool
- Strange things are happening.
I tried to resize the Notes column (last one), but it doesn't stay. After resizing,...
- 03:46 PM ISIS Bug #5148: automos - wierd behavior with incorrect user entered latitude and longitude range
- I am seeing similar issues as Tammy with my equi data that I provided below.
1) The check on min/max lat/lon value...
- 03:10 PM ISIS Feature #5142: Auto resize the columns on qview's Advanced Tracking Tool
- The v2 is better, but nothing is saved after the fact, so every time I open tracking I have to reset the size the siz...
- 01:50 PM ISIS Bug #5233 (Acknowledged): automos - extra line when user enters range matching default calculated...
- Test data are here: /work/users/lweller/Isis3Tests/Automos/ExtraLine/
Steps to reproduce:
1) Build mosaic letting...
- 12:15 PM ISIS Bug #5143: qview Advanced Tracking Tool does not show up with the 1st line displayed
- I can not reproduce the original problem under the production version of isis, though I have seen some odd behaviour ...
- 12:03 PM ISIS Feature #5142: Auto resize the columns on qview's Advanced Tracking Tool
- I agree with Tammy that the auto-resize on the column is a nice feature to have, but not being able to resize the col...
- 01:22 PM ISIS Question #5214: Importing Level 2 M^3 Data into ISIS
- Hi Catherine,
I'm sorry, I did not mean for you to remove those kernels, but rather to have ISIS remove them from ...
- 11:06 AM ISIS Question #5214: Importing Level 2 M^3 Data into ISIS
FYI - you might want to take a look at post #5223 for information regarding SPICE and M3 L1B images ing...
- 11:04 AM ISIS Bug #5223 (Resolved): M3 default kernels need to be removed from the data area
- Spiceinit fails on ingested Chandrayaan1 M3 L1B data products when run in default mode. The available default kerne...
Also available in: Atom