- Registered on: 2013-03-15
- ISIS 2 Ports (Developer, 2013-07-26)
- ISIS (Developer, Reporter, 2013-03-15)
- IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) (Business, 2018-04-24)
- 11:35 AM ISIS Bug #5472 (Acknowledged): Automos - priority=average does not work properly for bit type Unsigned...
- An output UnsignedWord averaged mosaic from automos does not have averaged data in, but seems to put one file on top ...
- 01:57 PM ISIS Bug #971: automos/qview - Mosaic tracking not reporting filename or serial number
- The data in my description are here: /work/users/lweller/Isis3Tests/Automos/Tracking/
- 10:53 AM ISIS Bug #5447 (Acknowledged): qview - browse eats up memory
- I was browsing themis tiles (28 of them, each between 500-900 Mb), and noticed that as I was progressing through the ...
- 11:32 AM ISIS Crash #5439: qview - seg faults when opening a file without a .cub extension
- UPDATE: The extension is the problem. If the filename extension is not .cub, qview will crash. I copied my .bad fi...
- 03:01 PM ISIS Crash #5439: qview - seg faults when opening a file without a .cub extension
- Since I can look at my mosaic via 3.5.1 I reset the priority to normal.
- 02:33 PM ISIS Crash #5439: qview - seg faults when opening a file without a .cub extension
- Ok, there may be something else going on here. Recent versions of isis/qview always seem to crash on OxiaPalus_DayIR...
- 02:08 PM ISIS Crash #5439 (Acknowledged): qview - seg faults when opening a file without a .cub extension
- I'm trying to load to 3.5Gb mosaics from the command line at the same time (common practice - I do it frequently):
- 01:19 PM ISIS Bug #5429: No lat/long info in cub created using pds2isis
- I should have included this the first time:
>** pds2isis from=CE_LAMO_G_00N_180E_EQU_CLR.IMG to=CE_LAMO_G_00N_180E...
- 11:57 AM ISIS Bug #5429: No lat/long info in cub created using pds2isis
The .LBL file points to the JPG it resides with under the Browse directory, not the .IMG file. If you l...
- 11:36 AM ISIS Recommendation #5401: Control point colors should be consistent across applications
- Thanks Kaitlyn - point colors in qmos now match those as displayed in qnet. Yellow Ignored points are a little tough...
Also available in: Atom