- Registered on: 2013-03-15
- Last connection: 2018-03-05
- ISIS 2 Ports (Manager, Developer, 2014-10-16)
- ISIS (Developer, 2014-10-16)
- IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) (Business, 2018-04-24)
- 03:17 PM ISIS Bug #5514 (Acknowledged): makedb in juno kernels directory uses incorrect pattern for kernel names
- The makedb scripts in the juno kernels subdirectory of the ISIS3DATA directory uses this pattern for reconfilter:
- 01:24 PM ISIS Bug #5320: Jigsaw failing when lat/lon coordinates are not co-located with disc on image.
- We see programs blow up in many ways when a pixel that SPICE says doesn't intersect a target's surface is run through...
- 04:50 PM ISIS Bug #5236 (Closed): JunoCam Camera Model -- target SPICE + image still not always coincident
- This report needs additional investigation; it's not clear if there's still an offset or if this is normal SPICE erro...
- 10:18 AM ISIS Bug #5235 (Acknowledged): Bugfixes and readability improvements for socetframesettings
- 11:33 AM ISIS Bug #5232 (Closed): junocam2isis can hit the QT Open File Limit
- If I run junocam2isis on a PDS EDR that happens to have somewhere around 96 framelets, I run into the following error...
- 05:55 PM ISIS Bug #5154: Map Projected, mosaiced JunoCam frames do not contain lighting geometry
- Note: I understand that this capability was removed early in the development of ISIS3, when multi-frame or multi-CCD ...
- 10:53 AM ISIS Question #4028: Radiometric calibration for Galileo images: gllssical
- Hi Ashley,
Did my instructions help? Can we close this issue?
- 10:48 AM ISIS Bug #5154 (Acknowledged): Map Projected, mosaiced JunoCam frames do not contain lighting geometry
- When I mosaic map projected JunoCam frames into a single observation, the lighting geometry is lost. Since these imag...
- 03:44 PM ISIS Feature #5018 (Closed): JunoCam Camera Model
- Please use this ticket to reference when writing JunoCam's camera model software.
Also available in: Atom