- Registered on: 2013-03-15
- Last connection: 2018-01-08
- ISIS 2 Ports (Developer, 2013-07-26)
- ISIS (Developer, 2013-03-15)
- IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Business, Contributor, 2018-04-24)
- 03:58 PM ISIS Bug #5279 (Closed): Confirm nomenclature tool is working in IPCE
- 2018-05-01 Ken Edmundson Tested the nomenclature in IPCE and is working.
This was likely resolved under 4963 by Cole.
- 09:14 AM ISIS Bug #5361 (Closed): Target body radii need to be stored in ISIS control network
- We are having difficulty accessing target body radii in some cases.
Further, recent changes to ControlNet and/or C...
- 06:40 AM ISIS Bug #5278 (In Progress): Merging updates into socetlinescankeywords.cpp supporting HRSC
Request for input, requirements, and testing.
Merging updates into socetlinescankeywords.cpp supporting H...
- 03:55 PM ISIS Bug #4963 (Closed): CubeDnView - nomenclature tool doesn't work.
- 03:53 PM ISIS Bug #5279 (Closed): Confirm nomenclature tool is working in IPCE
- This was fixed and tested in qview but we need to confirm it's working in ipce as well, after the ipce branch has bee...
- 08:24 AM ISIS Bug #5278 (In Progress): Merging updates into socetlinescankeywords.cpp supporting HRSC
- In 2016, bug fixes had been made to VariableLineScanDetectorMap::SetDetector and to a modified version of socetlinesc...
This work addresses changes/omissions to the SpiceRotation class that are causing jigsaw failures with image...
Also available in: Atom