- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-03-15
- Last connection: 2016-01-27
- ISIS 2 Ports (Manager, 2016-10-11)
- ISIS (Developer, Reporter, 2013-03-15)
- Planetary GIS (Manager, 2015-12-24)
- IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) (Business, 2018-04-24)
- 09:57 AM ISIS Feature #5362 (Closed): socetlinescankeywords needs ellipse keywords
- initial testing successful.
- 11:56 AM ISIS Feature #5363 (Closed): socetframesettings needs ellipse keywords
- During the write of the ISD (keywords.lis) file we need to add two more keywords. These make sense to be towards the ...
- 11:54 AM ISIS Feature #5362: socetlinescankeywords needs ellipse keywords
- related to https://github.com/USGS-Astrogeology/CSM-CameraModel/issues/9
- 11:51 AM ISIS Feature #5362 (Closed): socetlinescankeywords needs ellipse keywords
- During the write of the ISD (keywords.lis) file, we need to add two more keywords. These make sense to be added towar...
- 09:16 AM Planetary GIS GIS and ISIS/PDS: RE: ISIS for geo-refrencing MAPCDR data
- Unfortunately it appears there is an error in these labels. For a test case I used files
- 11:51 AM ISIS Question #5317: modified script and .cub files
- Looks like the PERL script is running now. Those look like ISIS3 errors in which it can't find (1) MRO SPICE and (2) ...
- 04:17 PM ISIS Question #5317: modified script and .cub files
Let's start with some easy things first.
(0) Can ISIS3 programs run? Does this return anything?
- 03:05 PM ISIS Bug #5036: issue handling of paths for detached files
- Good news: cathist is working now
Bad news: I believe there are still some file handling issues with other aspects...
- 12:28 PM ISIS Bug #5235: Bugfixes and readability improvements for socetframesettings
- To ISIS support - I have done a initial review on GitHub and don't have any issues with the changes. Now I don't have...
Also available in: Atom