- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-03-15
- Last connection: 2016-01-27
- ISIS 2 Ports (Manager, 2016-10-11)
- ISIS (Developer, Reporter, 2013-03-15)
- Planetary GIS (Manager, 2015-12-24)
- IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) (Business, 2018-04-24)
- 01:25 PM Planetary GIS GIS Applications: RE: Processing Cassini Global Mosaics with MAP2
ArcMap, QGIS, ENVI, etc. only work in East. Do you mean using a -180 to 180 system instead of a 0 to 360 ...
- 10:25 AM ISIS Crash #5442 (Acknowledged): HRSC blue band seg faults during spiceinit when other bands work
- For this particular HRSC image, we are seeing odd behavior with the blue channel. Other channels successfully spicein...
- 09:57 AM ISIS Feature #5362 (Closed): socetlinescankeywords needs ellipse keywords
- initial testing successful.
- 11:56 AM ISIS Feature #5363 (Closed): socetframesettings needs ellipse keywords
- During the write of the ISD (keywords.lis) file we need to add two more keywords. These make sense to be towards the ...
- 11:54 AM ISIS Feature #5362: socetlinescankeywords needs ellipse keywords
- related to https://github.com/USGS-Astrogeology/CSM-CameraModel/issues/9
- 11:51 AM ISIS Feature #5362 (Closed): socetlinescankeywords needs ellipse keywords
- During the write of the ISD (keywords.lis) file, we need to add two more keywords. These make sense to be added towar...
- 09:16 AM Planetary GIS GIS and ISIS/PDS: RE: ISIS for geo-refrencing MAPCDR data
- Unfortunately it appears there is an error in these labels. For a test case I used files
- 11:51 AM ISIS Question #5317: modified script and .cub files
- Looks like the PERL script is running now. Those look like ISIS3 errors in which it can't find (1) MRO SPICE and (2) ...
- 04:17 PM ISIS Question #5317: modified script and .cub files
Let's start with some easy things first.
(0) Can ISIS3 programs run? Does this return anything?
Also available in: Atom