- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-03-15
- Last connection: 2016-01-27
- 09:16 AM Planetary GIS GIS and ISIS/PDS: RE: ISIS for geo-refrencing MAPCDR data
- Unfortunately it appears there is an error in these labels. For a test case I used files
- 11:51 AM ISIS Question #5317: modified script and .cub files
- Looks like the PERL script is running now. Those look like ISIS3 errors in which it can't find (1) MRO SPICE and (2) ...
- 04:17 PM ISIS Question #5317: modified script and .cub files
Let's start with some easy things first.
(0) Can ISIS3 programs run? Does this return anything?
- 03:05 PM ISIS Bug #5036: issue handling of paths for detached files
- Good news: cathist is working now
Bad news: I believe there are still some file handling issues with other aspects...
- 12:28 PM ISIS Bug #5235: Bugfixes and readability improvements for socetframesettings
- To ISIS support - I have done a initial review on GitHub and don't have any issues with the changes. Now I don't have...
- 02:32 PM ISIS Bug #5235: Bugfixes and readability improvements for socetframesettings
- Brian has now submitted a pull request for this update in github:
- 06:00 PM ISIS Bug #5235 (Acknowledged): Bugfixes and readability improvements for socetframesettings
- Update to socetframesettings from O-Rex Team member.
- 03:16 PM ISIS Recommendation #5211 (Feedback): maptemplate web needs update
- There are a couple projections missing from the web page description for maptemplate.
- 11:44 AM ISIS Documentation #4917: mimap2isis - delete or update Kaguya MI MAP ingest application
- If the application stays around it will need clarification for the documentation also. I am leaning toward the opinio...
- 08:52 AM Planetary GIS GIS Applications: RE: Unable to Mosaic the PDS MiniRF data around Cassini Crater
- Did you happen to figure out your issue. I assume you are using ArcMap for the mosaic? Just as a guess you may need t...
Also available in: Atom