- Registered on: 2013-03-15
- Last connection: 2016-08-12
- ISIS 2 Ports (Developer, 2013-07-26)
- ISIS (Developer, 2013-03-15)
- IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Business, Contributor, 2018-04-24)
**NOTE: This affects the ipce application only.**
Improve the functionality of changing the point type o...
Loading and zooming footprints in ipce is much slower than qmos. For large data sets it locks up the window ...
- 01:21 PM IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) Recommendation #5469 (New): Decide which views should be AbstractProjectItemViews and which shoul...
- For instance, should the ControlHealthMonitorView simply be a Widget since we are keeping on the left with other cont...
Currently the interface to ipce uses an MDI like interface, with tabbed views. This interface is being chan...
- 11:14 AM ISIS Feature #5423 (Closed): IPCE-Merge ipce branch into dev, changes to ipce application and supporti...
The Ipce application has several bug fixes and improvements. For details see: https://fixit.wr.usgs.gov/fixi...
- 12:19 PM ISIS Feature #5423 (In Progress): IPCE-Merge ipce branch into dev, changes to ipce application and sup...
- 12:18 PM ISIS Feature #5423 (Closed): IPCE-Merge ipce branch into dev, changes to ipce application and supporti...
- Merge ipce branch into dev with the following changes to ipce:
* Jigsaw dialog now allows the user to change the oup...
- 11:55 AM ISIS Feature #5341 (Resolved): IPCE-Merge ipce branch into dev, changes to ipce application only
- Re-opened to fix OSX compile warning in IpceMainWindow.h
Also available in: Atom