- Registered on: 2013-03-20
- 09:11 PM ISIS Bug #5237 (Resolved): ROSOSIRIS2ISIS only imports small part of the attached PDS label
- After importing the OSIRIS file
I get this from catlab on the cube:
- 08:01 AM ISIS Bug #4970 (Acknowledged): ciss2isis failing on "unknown" target
- There are a bunch of Cassini ISS images that cannot be imported into ISIS because of missing translation values:
- 02:56 PM ISIS Bug #4862: dstripe not supporting parallel processing
- I was just wondering if there isn't code in spiceinit that solved the same issue, when I asked about this years ago f...
- 11:09 AM ISIS Bug #4862 (Closed): dstripe not supporting parallel processing
- It seems that dstripe does not support parallel processing because it creates temporary filenames that don't carry a ...
- 02:26 PM ISIS Bug #4739: edrget broken
- https is not supported error.
- 11:19 AM ISIS Bug #4740: Broken link on spiceinit Example 1 page
- same is true for all example pages of spiceinit
- 11:18 AM ISIS Bug #4740 (Closed): Broken link on spiceinit Example 1 page
- The link to the graphic
in the ...
- 03:44 PM ISIS Bug #4739: edrget broken
- Something became weird with the html code I was pasting. Trying to quote it away this time:
<!DOCTYPE HTML ...
- 03:42 PM ISIS Bug #4739 (Closed): edrget broken
- I had working code before the most recent ISIS update, using edrget to download CTX files from the PDS Imaging node a...
- 04:55 PM ISIS Bug #4587: footprintinit not equipped to deal with ring plane images
- Here's the version I'm using on OSX 10.11.6:
2016-08-10 # Version date
v002 # 3rd party li...
Also available in: Atom