- Registered on: 2014-05-07
- ISIS 2 Ports (Developer, 2014-05-07)
- ISIS (Developer, 2014-05-07)
- IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) (Business, 2018-04-24)
- Support for summing is being added to the Rosetta OSIRIS camera model For details see: (https://isis.astrogeolo...
- 04:03 PM ISIS Feature #5549 (Closed): Add support for summing to Rosetta OSIRIS camera model
- Support for summing should be added to the Rosetta Osiris Camera.
- The jigsaw application is being updated to output an error message if the bundle does not converge within the maximum...
- The TGO CaSSIS camera model is being updated so that ckwriter will know to output pointing for the spacecraft frame. ...
- 09:14 AM ISIS Bug #5533 (Acknowledged): cubeit needs to remove tracking information
- Now that the tracking band -> tracking cube refactor is in, cubeit needs to remove the Tracking group from the label ...
The Rosetta Virtis camera model is being updated to use the correct units for the exposure duration. For det...
- 02:03 PM ISIS Bug #5420 (In Progress): Rosetta VIRTIS camera model uses the exposure time incorrectly
- 03:56 PM ISIS Bug #5484 (Acknowledged): Problem with the distance filter in qnet
- Using the distance filter in qnet (in the case detailed below) causes the following error:
**ERROR** An unknown N...
Also available in: Atom