- Registered on: 2014-05-16
- ISIS 2 Ports (Developer, 2014-05-16)
- ISIS (Manager, Developer, 2014-05-16)
- IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) (Developer, Reporter, Business, 2018-04-24)
- 02:12 PM ISIS Bug #4146: Closing the main qnet window after modifying control net and hitting "Cancel" closes t...
- Looks good! Tried to create a new control network, added a point, and closed. I was prompted with the dialog asking i...
- 01:49 PM ISIS Bug #5386 (Resolved): ISIS 3.5.2 rsync read errors (Debian distribution)
Looks like the permissions on those directories were not set correctly for distribution.
I've updated the p...
- 12:57 PM ISIS Bug #5386 (In Progress): ISIS 3.5.2 rsync read errors (Debian distribution)
- 12:26 PM ISIS Bug #5365: Redhat distribution misses library
The issue should be resolved in the latest ISIS3 release (isis3.5.2).
- 04:37 PM ISIS ISIS 3.5.2 Stable Release Available
- A full stable release of ISIS 3.5.2 has been put on the rsync servers. It contains all of the bug fixes, features and...
- 03:48 PM ISIS Bug #5365 (Resolved): Redhat distribution misses library
- 01:07 PM ISIS Bug #5378 (Acknowledged): isis doc doesn't build on prog22 and prog23
- This is an issue for releases.
If you look at isis3nightly's /usgs/pkgs/isis3nightly/isis/doc directory, there is ...
- 11:01 AM ISIS Bug #5377 (Acknowledged): stats default app test fails depending on length of FROM string
- If you look at the Makefile for the stats "default" test case, the last command run is:
- 10:01 AM ISIS Bug #5365 (In Progress): Redhat distribution misses library
We will address this issue in the upcoming isis3.5.2 release. Note that ee are working on the final verificati...
Also available in: Atom