- Registered on: 2014-05-16
- ISIS 2 Ports (Developer, 2014-05-16)
- ISIS (Manager, Developer, 2014-05-16)
- IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) (Developer, Reporter, Business, 2018-04-24)
- 08:56 AM ISIS Feature #5521 (Closed): Add camcoeffs, camdev, camtest, m3loc2net to src/dev
- *Assignee: Christopher Combs* (wasn't selectable in assignee drop-down, so I substituted my name)
Ticket status, p...
- 10:05 AM ISIS Feature #4774: Modify distributeIsis to have a quiet mode
- This ticket may be rejectable, since we will be distributing isis3 installation files via conda and not distributeIsi...
- 09:55 AM ISIS Feature #4833: OSX Licences for Open-Source Libraries Need to Be Found and Consolidated
- This may be a good resource for our non-custom conda-forge (i.e. usgs-astrogeology) packages:
- 09:53 AM ISIS Feature #4833: OSX Licences for Open-Source Libraries Need to Be Found and Consolidated
- With isis3.6.0 migrating to conda for dependencies, this ticket may be rejected (depending on how licenses are made a...
- 03:48 PM ISIS Bug #5265: TGO CaSSIS Distortion correction is not being applied
- It looks like this ticket has been integrated: https://github.com/USGS-Astrogeology/ISIS3/pull/399
Could you verif...
- 02:00 PM ISIS Bug #5327: Does not look ParameterChanges.html file is being updated corrrectly; missing ApiChang...
- I believe that this change has been made to the createReleaseNotesXML script already. I'll have someone verify and cl...
- 01:59 PM ISIS Bug #5369 (Closed): rososiris2isis fails on legal FILTER_NAME
- This was merged into dev and should be in the upcoming isis3.6.0 release.
- 01:39 PM ISIS Bug #5387 (Closed): Oblique resolution is incorrect in phocube with embree ray tracing engine
- As Kristin has said, this ticket has been reviewed and PR'd into dev:
- 12:24 PM ISIS Feature #5520: Replace existing GNU Makefile infrastructure with CMake
- The [isis3 cmake branch](https://github.com/usgs-astrogeology/isis3/tree/cmake) is going to be the test-bed and integ...
- 12:19 PM ISIS Feature #5521: Add camcoeffs, camdev, camtest, m3loc2net to src/dev
- Add m3loc2net to the dev/ directory. Again, be explicit with stating at the top of its documentation that it is unsup...
Also available in: Atom