- Registered on: 2015-01-08
- 02:06 PM ISIS Bug #5143 (Assigned): qview Advanced Tracking Tool does not show up with the 1st line displayed
- 01:32 PM ISIS Feature #5115 (Acknowledged): Integrate the cmake work into the ISIS build system
- 01:22 PM ISIS Feature #5142 (Assigned): Auto resize the columns on qview's Advanced Tracking Tool
- 12:55 PM ISIS Bug #5198 (Acknowledged): gauss outputs a number to the terminal
- gauss outputs a weird number (2.71828) to the terminal. Use the test data from gauss's default test
- 04:14 PM ISIS Feature #5116 (Acknowledged): Update ISIS scripts to use cmake
- 04:13 PM ISIS Feature #5116 (Closed): Update ISIS scripts to use cmake
- 02:21 PM ISIS Bug #5141 (Closed): qview Advanced Tracking Tool pops up with the wrong columns
- Make sure to make a history comment in TableMainWindow and go ahead and check it in.
- 02:19 PM ISIS Bug #5141: qview Advanced Tracking Tool pops up with the wrong columns
- Looks good.
- 11:51 AM ISIS Bug #5141: qview Advanced Tracking Tool pops up with the wrong columns
- The functionality looks good. What classes did you change (So I can code review and get this ticket closed)?
- 11:11 AM ISIS Question #4421: Voyager - voy2isis throws **USER ERROR** Unable to set PDS file. Decompressed inp...
- In the interest of time I've built the code for astrovm4
Also available in: Atom