- Registered on: 2015-07-23
- Last connection: 2017-09-21
- 05:51 PM ISIS Question #5331: Vimscal leads to poor calibration of both Jupiter and Saturn spectra.
- Currently we are comparing the results from new calibration files which handle the
spectral drift, and comparing th...
- 06:44 PM ISIS Bug #5327 (In Progress): Does not look ParameterChanges.html file is being updated corrrectly; mi...
- 02:45 PM ISIS Question #5325 (New): Why is iTime::UnLoadLeapSecondKernel() commented out?
- If it's not serving a purpose anymore, it should be deleted from
iTime along with all references to it. If it was ...
- 06:21 PM ISIS Feature #5287 (In Progress): The spiceit server/spiceinit client is ready to go live
- 06:07 PM ISIS Feature #5287 (In Progress): The spiceit server/spiceinit client is ready to go live
- The spiceit server is a redesign of the spice server application which has been
running as a web service serving up...
- 03:53 PM ISIS Feature #4370 (Resolved): Modify vimscal application to implement the Cassini/VIMS RC19 calibrati...
- 03:53 PM ISIS Feature #4370: Modify vimscal application to implement the Cassini/VIMS RC19 calibration version
- New flat field files have been added.
- 06:48 PM ISIS Bug #4905 (Resolved): automos - polar stereographic mosaic UpperLeftCornerX/Y values possibly mis...
- The ISIS build (compiled on prog24) can be found here: /work/projects/isis/latest/m04905
- 03:00 PM ISIS Bug #4995 (Resolved): campt - difference in OffNadirAngle between isis3.5.0 and isis3beta2017-06-23
The bug fix applied to correctly compute the normal vector for an ellipsoidal shape
Also available in: Atom