- Registered on: 2015-10-15
- 11:48 AM ISIS Bug #5239 (Acknowledged): no isis3Startup.sh file in ~/isis/scripts after installation on Mac
- I just installed isis3 on a new Mac running their High Sierra operating system using the isisinstall.sh script and ev...
- 06:18 AM ISIS Feature #2358 (Closed): ISIS capability to work with Kaguya MI L3C5 data
- I would like to be able to use ISIS to work with the Kaguya Multiband Imager (MI) L3C5 data that is just now becoming...
- 06:04 AM ISIS Bug #2357 (Closed): reading in Kaguya Spectral Profiler level 2C data
- 03:38 PM ISIS Bug #2357 (Closed): reading in Kaguya Spectral Profiler level 2C data
- I don't know if this is a bug or if the ISIS software has just not been updated to deal with the SELENE Kaguya Spectr...
Also available in: Atom