- Registered on: 2016-06-30
- 02:00 PM ISIS Question #5214: Importing Level 2 M^3 Data into ISIS
- Thanks Lynn. I was able to follow the commands you recommended, and it looks like I'm in roughly the right place on t...
- 12:48 PM ISIS Question #5214: Importing Level 2 M^3 Data into ISIS
- Thanks for the info, Lynn. So, is it not presently possible to run the Level 1B data through spiceinit? I deleted the...
- 11:59 AM ISIS Question #5214: Importing Level 2 M^3 Data into ISIS
- Thank you for providing the updated download information. It's downloading now, and I trust I will be able to import ...
- 06:35 AM ISIS Question #5214: Importing Level 2 M^3 Data into ISIS
- As an addendum, I should note that I'm not able to download the chan1 mission data. It points to another obsolete fol...
- 10:54 AM ISIS Question #5214 (In Progress): Importing Level 2 M^3 Data into ISIS
- Hi there,
I'd like to be able to look at the M^3 Level 2 data. I downloaded an .IMG (M3G20090201T064933_V01_RFL.IM...
- 09:31 AM ISIS Question #5192: Replace NULL values with numbers?
- Lynn Weller wrote:
> I think the program stretch might do what you need. I can't recall having used it this way, bu...
- 06:00 AM ISIS Question #5192 (Resolved): Replace NULL values with numbers?
I'm looking for a way to replace NULL values in ISIS with a set number (such as 0 or -1). I know how to do the...
Also available in: Atom