- Registered on: 2016-09-02
- ISIS (Business, 2016-09-02)
- Planetary GIS (Business, 2016-09-02)
- IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) (Business, 2018-04-24)
- 02:23 PM ISIS Question #4421 (Closed): Voyager - voy2isis throws **USER ERROR** Unable to set PDS file. Decompr...
- I realize this is probably a problem with the data instead of ISIS, but wanted to post it here -
$ wget http...
- 09:25 AM ISIS Bug #4414: voy2isis error SPICE(INVALIDTIMESTRING) The input string contains an unrecognizable su...
- There turned out to be 8 of these UNKNOWN time records in VG_0013 - I assume there will be more in other volumes.
- 05:42 AM ISIS Bug #4414 (Acknowledged): voy2isis error SPICE(INVALIDTIMESTRING) The input string contains an un...
- The file C1483440.IMQ seems to have 'UNKNOWN' for IMAGE_TIME:
$ wget http://pds-rings.seti.org/volumes/VG_0xx...
- 08:08 AM ISIS Question #4376: How to make maps of distant targets?
- Just an update - I realized I should getting the rotation axes from the rotation matrix as it's rotated:
- 04:34 PM ISIS Question #4376: How to make maps of distant targets?
I'd been working on this for a while before discovering ISIS, so it's in a bit of a transition at the mome...
- 06:00 AM ISIS Bug #4371: Issue with the Issue Tracker
- It went through this morning on the first try - https://isis.astrogeology.usgs.gov/fixit/issues/4376.
- 05:52 AM ISIS Question #4376 (Acknowledged): How to make maps of distant targets?
I'm working on a project to make movies of the Voyager flybys - what I'd like to do is start from scratch f...
- 01:30 PM ISIS Bug #4371: Issue with the Issue Tracker
- I tried several times through the day to add the question, thinking it was some random server issue, but kept getting...
- 08:03 AM ISIS Bug #4371: Issue with the Issue Tracker
- I'd just tried logging out and logging back in before submitting this issue, and it went through okay.
- 08:00 AM ISIS Bug #4371 (Acknowledged): Issue with the Issue Tracker
- A few times when I've tried to submit an issue by clicking Create I get the result "The specified URL cannot be found...
Also available in: Atom