- Registered on: 2018-01-08
- Last connection: 2018-02-06
- ISIS (Developer, 2018-01-11)
- IPCE (Integrated Photogrammetric Control Environment) (Developer, Reporter, Business, 2018-04-24)
When a nonactive cnet is modified, this causes other views to be redrawn when they should not be. For detail...
When a user imports only a control net and tries to make changes to it, ipce seg faults. This is happening b...
Currently, an active control network is not set when only one control net is imported. The active control is...
Add toolbar and menus to the CnetEditorView of ipce. For details see: (https://isis.astrogeology.u...
When a user imports only one control network, this network is not being set to the active control until the ...
- 10:01 AM ISIS Feature #4100 (In Progress): A different formula for calculating the detector resolution for the ...
- 09:54 AM ISIS Recommendation #5401 (Resolved): Control point colors should be consistent across applications
- 09:53 AM ISIS Recommendation #5401: Control point colors should be consistent across applications
- Hi Lynn. I changed the yellow back. Thank you!
- 04:48 PM ISIS Recommendation #5401: Control point colors should be consistent across applications
- Sorry about that. I saw that Qt had a darkYellow, so I used that color. I changed it to the one you gave me.
- 02:48 PM ISIS Recommendation #5401: Control point colors should be consistent across applications
- Hi Lynn,
I made the yellow and green darker; let me know if the colors need to be darker. I also changed the editL...
Also available in: Atom